Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Board Games, for the more refined...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Board Games, for the more refined...

    TAKA!!!! We need more board gaming!
    84622548.jpg

  2. #2
    VOTE ME RAID LEADER 2012! Takaoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Arkham Horror less than 2 hours and not a nerd? Go home flow chart, you're drunk.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaoni View Post
    Arkham Horror less than 2 hours and not a nerd? Go home flow chart, you're drunk.
    But it made the flowchart. We've had games where we get totally wrecked that lasted less than 2 hours...

  4. #4
    Slice of Love Citruss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Seven Wonders is a game I've always wanted to play.


    Also magic is on there, you two should play that

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citruss View Post
    Seven Wonders is a game I've always wanted to play.


    Also magic is on there, you two should play that
    Seven Wonders is a great game.

    I already went through 8th grade...I passed! No more Magic for me!

  6. #6
    Slice of Love Citruss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
    Seven Wonders is a great game.

    I already went through 8th grade...I passed! No more Magic for me!
    Being this mean really does make me think Taka just made up a second personality for himself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •