Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kMacro

A new release of kMacro brings a complete overhaul to the functionality and how it works (for the better in my opinion). I've updated the original post with detailed information and a new tutorial video for anyone interested.

Update: Any macros should still function as normal, but I've changed the preferred "Insertion Point" character to use in the macro body text from '%s' to '$'. Please use $ as your Insertion Points from now on for a more stable application.

Update: Fixed an issue causing errors every so often while in combat and trying to call EditMacro protected function. I suggest updating before MoP if you are using kMacro to level!

Update: Inserts can now be re-ordered by changing the index field. They can also be removed easily via a delete button (though removing all text has the same effect).

Look beyond what you see.

Just curious, but will kmacro break for some reason or another tomorrow? I use it for a lot of spells (that I will still have in WoD) and will be sad if it does <_<
    twitch.tv/holytreebus

Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    Just curious, but will kmacro break for some reason or another tomorrow? I use it for a lot of spells (that I will still have in WoD) and will be sad if it does <_<
    Good question!

The latest release should work for 6.0 (has been tested on WoD beta anyway): http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/kmacro/files/

It isn't backwards compatible though, so don't upgrade until actual patch time.