Thread: [MOP] The "OMFG I'M IN BETA" thread

Default [MOP] The "OMFG I'M IN BETA" thread

I literally just got my invite. For anyone else who gets in, I'm copying Tree over to Lost Isles (PVE). Hopefully the rest of you will get in soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    I literally just got my invite. For anyone else who gets in, I'm copying Tree over to Lost Isles (PVE). Hopefully the rest of you will get in soon!
    I'm a lost tortured soul!

Grats though, please stream or make imgur album or post here often with infoz and I will love you long time!

Edit: Oh snap I'm not so tortured; turns out I got an invite as well (but no e-mail)! Wewt!
    Last edited by Kulldam; 03-29-2012 at 06:13 PM.

I'm messing with a lowbie pandaren monk right now. Their resource system feels amazingly fluid. I already found a few obscure bugs that I'm trying to figure out how to report, but it appears that Blizzard isn't using the amazing report features they had in the Wrath beta :\

Kull I love you, if I hadn't read your message and then checked my account I wouldn't have known I got the beta invite also. TIME TO MAKE GALETHORNANDA!!!!!!!! I'll see if I will meet you guys online....

Quote Originally Posted by Galethorn View Post
    Kull I love you, if I hadn't read your message and then checked my account I wouldn't have known I got the beta invite also. TIME TO MAKE GALETHORNANDA!!!!!!!! I'll see if I will meet you guys online....
    Wewt! We'll probably be in Mumble (or whisper in-game) if you wanna hang. Normal char names for me except Tikull is the Monk atm.