Normally I wouldn't post about another addon, but since I've brought it up a few times and finally found a solution, I thought a few others might want access to something similar, so here you go.

The addon

http://www.wowace.com/addons/reforgerade/

What this does

Allows you to quickly reforge items automatically without needing to manually click through. If you want to quickly switch, you can save "profiles" of reforge instructions (in a text document, not in the addon itself) and thus allow you to fully reforge all your gear within a few seconds.

How it works

• As indicated by the addon author, this was originally setup for Rogues, but now has support for all classes through wowreforge.com.
  • Thus, to create a reforge import string, go to wowreforge.com and open your profile (for Kulldon: http://www.wowreforge.com/US/Hyjal/Kulldon)
  • Modify your reforges as you see fit (I won't explain everything about the site, but left-click a particular stat in the table to move the reforge reduction or addition, depending on the stat choice).
  • Once you're satisfied with all reforgings, click "Summary" at the bottom, and copy and paste that list of text, which should look something like the following.

Code:
Head : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Neck : HitRating -> DodgeRating
Shoulders : HasteRating -> DodgeRating
Back : MasteryRating -> DodgeRating
Chest : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Wrists : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Hands : MasteryRating -> DodgeRating
Waist : MasteryRating -> DodgeRating
Legs : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Feet : HasteRating -> DodgeRating
Ring1 : HasteRating -> DodgeRating
Ring2 : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Trinket1 : HitRating -> DodgeRating
Trinket2 : MasteryRating -> DodgeRating
WeaponMainHand : CritRating -> DodgeRating
Range : HasteRating -> DodgeRating
  • Inside the game, visit the Reforge master and select "Reforge an item" to bring up the reforge menu.
  • Open Reforgerade with: /rfa
  • Paste the copied string from wowreforge.com's Summary into the Reforgerade window and click Compare to make sure it parses it correctly. (You should see a number of output lines in chat indicating which items it will reforge and how).
  • Finally, click "Reforge It" to begin the process. It should only take 10-15 seconds.

Limitations

One key factor is that the import string from wowreforge.com has specific instructions for each slot, rather than just general stat rules. Therefore, if you change a piece of equipment, it's probably very wise to update your character info on wowreforge from the Armory and create a new export string.