Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: WeakAuras Tutoring Thread

ty! i love kulldam, that is all... for now ^_^

Here is a weak aura group that acts much like FCFS for Ret Pally dps rotation.

Import String

In this rotation Avenging Wrath and Zealotry are to be used at the same time. GaK doesn't have a weak aura as it is generally best used with Lust or Heroism.

This kind of setup makes is stupid easy to practically have your rotation play itself and has help improved my Ret dps by a couple thousand dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainhighwind View Post
    This kind of setup makes is stupid easy to practically have your rotation play itself and has help improved my Ret dps by a couple thousand dps.
    He's not lying, I've seen it! We are talking like 5 or 6k to a solid 8k!

I have also made an Affliction rotation which is pretty much exactly like Kains Ret rotation if anyone is interested in it. =)

AfflictionDps

This rotation assumes you will need to have CoE up 100% of the time because no one in the raid will be applying a similar debuff and therefore has it set to top casting priority.
    Look beyond what you see.

Is there a way to display wether I'm in primary or secondary talent spec? I found something about

GetPrimaryTalentTree()

but I have no clue how to handle this.

Any help appreciated. And great thread by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoo View Post
    Is there a way to display wether I'm in primary or secondary talent spec? I found something about

GetPrimaryTalentTree()

but I have no clue how to handle this.

Any help appreciated. And great thread by the way
    This will do the job. To change the actual text displayed, edit the values between quotes in Talent Spec > Trigger > Name Info from "Primary" and "Secondary" to whatever you wish.

Talent Spec Text

Quote Originally Posted by Kulldam View Post
    By using the Group setting you can get that Name Info you want, and by using the Auto-clone feature, you only need to create this first bar, and WA will auto-duplicate it for other bars when necessary.

Hope that helps!
    You, sir, are a prince among men! Thank you.

Heroic: Baleroc Helpers

Helpers have progress bar displays for Countdown, Tormented, and stack icon info for Torment.

H:Baleroc Helpers

This rotation is a heavily modified Custom Event Timer and is not really meant for public use (though it's possible if you want to modify a lot of names in the code). This basically tracks the cast of Shard of Torment, and creates a progress bar display for specific individuals with unique text based on the Shard Count number. Thus, in the setup (under the config.messages options in the Action settings), the actual player rotation is specified and detailed. I've updated the original Custom Event Timer post with the new import string and a lot of detail about the messages system if you want more info there.

H:Baleroc Torment Rotation: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=DSYdFHQv
    Last edited by Kulldam; 08-15-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Could you explain what you have set it up to do? I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankle View Post
    Could you explain what you have set it up to do? I'm just curious.
    Edited my previous post to give a bit of info.