Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1109

Thread: WeakAuras Tutoring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    You have to change the text color in the display custom code I think. I have an example weak aura here doing something similar for Mythic Gorefiend: http://pastebin.com/jSShaiqQ

actually i think this is what you're looking for =P
    You know me so well.

Thank you very, very much.

@Kulldam Heres an idea for an aura (via MMO-champ)

I will check this tomorrow. Could you try to do another weakaura? There is an ability which roots one player connected to 3 other players and they need to run inside him to remove the rooting. Maybe you can do a weakaura which instantly show the ppl where to run? Maybe a kind of Arrow with the direction to the rooted guy? The rooting debuff is called "Shared Fate" Spellid 179909 and the other debuff which needs to run inside the rooting is called "Shared Fate" too but the Spellid is 179908.
    Pretty much something in the vein of the Imperator Mar'gok Mark of Chaos weak aura you had with the arrows. I'm not entirely sure how it all worked.

Hi there,
    I'm having some trouble with a Holy Power WeakAura. My goal is to have an audible alarm when using a holy power generator while already at 5 (max) holy power - the goal being to stop me from wasting holy power when I'm already maxed.

I've managed to get this semi-working using two triggers:
    1. Holy Power =5
    2. Combat Log Event Spell_Energize @Player
    However while the aura does fire when using a holy power generator (Which triggers the spell_energize combat log event) at 5 holy power, it also triggers when I reach 5 holy power. I have tried swapping the triggers around but the aura is still firing when I reach 5 holy power.

I even tried creating an aura for each generator (CS/Judge/Exo/Hammer of Wrath) using a spell_cast_success event, but these also fired when reaching 5 holy power.

Any thoughts on how to achieve my goal here?

Quote Originally Posted by Soralin View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm having some trouble with a Holy Power WeakAura. My goal is to have an audible alarm when using a holy power generator while already at 5 (max) holy power - the goal being to stop me from wasting holy power when I'm already maxed.

I've managed to get this semi-working using two triggers:
    1. Holy Power =5
    2. Combat Log Event Spell_Energize @Player
    However while the aura does fire when using a holy power generator (Which triggers the spell_energize combat log event) at 5 holy power, it also triggers when I reach 5 holy power. I have tried swapping the triggers around but the aura is still firing when I reach 5 holy power.

I even tried creating an aura for each generator (CS/Judge/Exo/Hammer of Wrath) using a spell_cast_success event, but these also fired when reaching 5 holy power.

Any thoughts on how to achieve my goal here?

active a sound when you reach 5 Holy power? I think its much simpler than you're making it out to be. Kinda sounds like you already have what you want. I'm not entirely sure.

What kind of trigger would I use for a weakaura announcing a ready check?

Quote Originally Posted by Boggyb View Post
    What kind of trigger would I use for a weakaura announcing a ready check?
    I made my own trigger.

Event(s): READY_CHECK

Custom Trigger:
    Code:
    function(event, ...)
        if event == "READY_CHECK" then
            return true
        end
    end

I made my own trigger.

Event(s): READY_CHECK

Custom Trigger:
    Code:
    function(event, ...)
        if event == "READY_CHECK" then
            return true
        end
    end
    Sweet. Thanks. Hopefully I'll be free from the scourge of having to have SFX on.

active a sound when you reach 5 Holy power?
    To clarify, I don't want to make a sound when I reach 5 holy power. I want to make a sound when I am already at 5 holy power and use an ability that generates holy power.

Is there a simple way to have a weakaura check if nobody in a party or raid has a buff? Back when I was doing CMs, I made a weakaura to track Beacon of Insight to make sure it was up at all times with triggers specifically naming the 5 people in the group, but that's less viable in a raid setting or if you're in pug groups with constantly shifting rosters.