Thread: Guild Acheivments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Guild Acheivments

Being fairly new to the guild and interested in helping out I had a thought (yes it was a long and arduous journey to make it of the vast darkness of my mind). I would like to know if their are any guild members interested in doing guild achievements on Saturday or Sunday. I am not a raider at the moment but I was thinking that their are a lot of guild achievements that just require a group to do, for instance the classic dungeon master, or even classic raider. These achievements would help the guild and just take a little time. This would help the guild and be fun for those of us that are not in the raids, also it would be a great way to meet and socialize. So if any other homy's are intrested please post on the thread. Also I am open as to the best time so post that also.

Thanks

John AKA Homy

VI Member

I'll be available in the late afternoon or early evening on Saturday. To complete the classic dungeon raider we'd need AQ 20 and AQ 40 (doing 1 or 2 AQ 40 runs would earn me my 51st exalted reputation), to complete the outland dungeon raider, we would need Kara and ZA. These four raids would take 2 hours or so at most.

i wish i could but i work on saturday and then im moving on sunday =[ thanks though Homy, good luck!
    正直

What we do for ourselves dies with us.
    What we do for others and the world remains, and is immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i wish i could but i work on saturday and then im moving on sunday =[ thanks though Homy, good luck!
    Moving? Where? Yes, I know it is none of my business, but I am curious.

just 15 minutes from where i am currently. =P lakewood to whittier (so cali)
    正直

What we do for ourselves dies with us.
    What we do for others and the world remains, and is immortal.

Sweet, I used to live in Whittier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    just 15 minutes from where i am currently. =P lakewood to whittier (so cali)
    Can I come?
    Ansum -- Enhancement/Resto Shaman
    Arthni -- Ret/Tank Paladin