Thread: Replenishment

Default Replenishment

So I must have been doing my math wrong when I was looking at the new Replen numbers. After looking at the World of Logs numbers, having a replenishment is as good, if not better, than a mana cooldown (Divine plea, Hymn of Hope, etc...) for casters. Just looking at Argaloth, which was our shortest fight at 4:02, I gained back 25663 mana where as my average Divine Plea mana return was around 16k. With most of our fights being 5-8 minutes long, replenishment is going to be anywhere between 30-50% of a casters mana pool over the duration of the fight. Basically replenishment is still very useful, and needed.

P.S. Harkle you have to stay Destro, or convince Kilwenn to go full time Frost.

Who needs mana?! I say they give shamans a buff that allows me to grant one person the ability to "tap" my mana.

Overall Kain brings up a good point, that is quite a bit of mana being returned.
    Ansum -- Enhancement/Resto Shaman
    Arthni -- Ret/Tank Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Kainhighwind View Post
    P.S. Harkle you have to stay Destro, or convince Kilwenn to go full time Frost.
    I have no problem going frost if it is more beneficial to the raid.

I plan to stay destro unless Kilwenn actually desires to be frost more than fire. Otherwise demonology/affliction seem just as appealing to me. I am perfectly content with destro though.
    Look beyond what you see.