Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Blackwing Descent Strategy Notepad

Wow, that's pretty sick

VOTE ME RAID LEADER 2012! Takaoni's Avatar

Pretty dumb you mean. Anyone can hit those numbers from tanking all the lava parasites. Look at all the damage he's taking. Terrible strategy makes my eyes bleed.

Edit: Also I fail because I read this post from Bowser BEFORE I read the one on the prior page from Kull where he notes that the damage taken is ridiculously silly.

However, if you do wish to make me an internet hero I know I can do more AOE damage than that other baddie.

I dont know if its a terrible start tbh, the overall kill time is about a minute quicker than us, and it seems to be a fairly common strat looking at other logs on WoL, we should give it a shot itll be fun =)
    Look beyond what you see.

Default Re: Blackwing Descent Strategy Notepad

Whats the strat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

warrior tank stands and tanks the bugs + the adds, while other tank just tanks magmaw and get healed through the debuff
    Look beyond what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikrum View Post
    Whats the strat?
    Magmaw single tank eats the 50% armor buff, and Warrior offtank handles all Constructs and solos the parasites through Rend/Thunderclap/Shockwave AE.

The damage taken for tanks is of course much higher, but it'd be worth experimenting with to have a strat for when Bauser is sitting. Obviously damage taken for tanks only matters if we healers can't handle it, so hard to say.

Forgot to move this earlier, but making this thread public since we've finished this zone.