Thread: Vox MovieGuide Project Now Live!

Default Vox MovieGuide Project Now Live!

I'm pleased to finally announce the official launch of Vox MovieGuide Project (http://www.voximmortalis.com/kauction/?movies), which provides a wide variety of Vox Immortalis kill videos and commentary guides. While there are currently a number of movies already released, we will continue to produce as many videos as possible that may provide some benefit to others and/or are worth saving for our future nostalgia.

At the time of this release, we have 23 movies available, all of which are offered as a High Quality 1650x1080 resolution.mp4 download, as well as mirrored on YouTube HD at 720x480 for those who wish to preview or view movies at a glance.

All releases come in two formats: Kill with Music format is a standard kill video with a musical track, while Commentary Guide provides voice-over commentary and handy ability tooltip information to explain the strategy and happenings of the video. Beyond those two formats, the most recent release of Lose Your Illusion, and all subsequent movies thereafter, will come in four formats. In addition to the normal Kill with Music and Commentary Guide formats, a Kill with Ventrilo format will be offered for the many WoW players who enjoy hearing game and Ventrilo sound when viewing a kill video. Lastly, a Commentary Tank Guide format is provided, which offers a secondary voice-over commentary track tailored to those of the tank persuasion with tips and info on how to handle the particular encounter.

The ultimate goal of the MovieGuide Project is to provide kill and strategy videos along with written guides for all major raiding encounters, achievement, and hard modes. While obviously certain releases are limited by our own Guild progression, we will continue to release additional movies in all four mentioned formats every week. In addition, over the next week or two, the written-guide section of the project will be announced and launched, providing detailed strategy guide write-ups to compliment it's Movie release counterpart.

Feel free to explore the MovieGuide Project (http://www.voximmortalis.com/kauction/?movies) releases and provide feedback on how to improve our releases in anyway!

VI Officer - Forum Admin Khrash's Avatar

The "Loading" box never goes away. Internet Explorer and Firefox on 2 different computers.

---
    Steam Name: Demonikhan
    Charter Member, Retired Officer, retired February 2011 and still loving you all.
    Khrash Army
    Khrashdin 85 Tauren Paladin, 525/525 Enchanter/Alchemist | Khrash 85 Tauren Hunter, 525/525 Miner/Engineer
    Khrashaman 85 Tauren Shaman, 525/525 Miner/Blacksmith | Khrashback 85 Goblin Rogue, 525/525 Skinner/Leatherworker
    Khrashfury 85 Tauren Warrior, 525/525 Tailor/Jewelcrafter | Khrashknight 85 Tauren Death Knight, 525/525 Herbalist/Inscriptionist

Quote Originally Posted by Khrash View Post
    The "Loading" box never goes away. Internet Explorer and Firefox on 2 different computers.
    Gracias, must've been working for me in cache. Should be fixed now, thanks for the heads up.

VI Officer - Forum Admin Khrash's Avatar

Works
    ---
    Steam Name: Demonikhan
    Charter Member, Retired Officer, retired February 2011 and still loving you all.
    Khrash Army
    Khrashdin 85 Tauren Paladin, 525/525 Enchanter/Alchemist | Khrash 85 Tauren Hunter, 525/525 Miner/Engineer
    Khrashaman 85 Tauren Shaman, 525/525 Miner/Blacksmith | Khrashback 85 Goblin Rogue, 525/525 Skinner/Leatherworker
    Khrashfury 85 Tauren Warrior, 525/525 Tailor/Jewelcrafter | Khrashknight 85 Tauren Death Knight, 525/525 Herbalist/Inscriptionist

Allowed Visitor

Awesome work; that's really cool. You don't have any videos from classic on hand, do you Kull?

Hayguay 60 Draenei Paladin - Full-blown Retribution Spec 0/0/51
    --Sig Haxed by Khrash! mua ha ha--
    Hayguay 80 Warrior
    --Sig Haxed by Khrash! mua ha ha!

The Mirror link from Thorim with Vent link to Tank guide instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rofldat View Post
    The Mirror link from Thorim with Vent link to Tank guide instead.
    Cool thanks, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayguay View Post
    Awesome work; that's really cool. You don't have any videos from classic on hand, do you Kull?
    Afraid not; what I wouldn't give for some moving pictures of the old days...

VI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kulldam View Post
    Afraid not; what I wouldn't give for some moving pictures of the old days...
    I may be able to help. If I remember correctly I should have all the ones that were linked to the main page back in the day. What's a good site to upload to?

Quote Originally Posted by Colio View Post
    I may be able to help. If I remember correctly I should have all the ones that were linked to the main page back in the day. What's a good site to upload to?
    Excellent.

If you have Filezilla or another FTP client, we have anonymous access to our FTP server.

FTP Username: anonymous@voximmortalis.com
    FTP Server: ftp.voximmortalis.com
    FTP Server Port: 21